Monday, December 19, 2005

Decaf follies

"Wekatumidonkas" - translation: Welcome to McDonalds.

I speak with clear slow announcer tones into the speaker at drive thru:

"I'd like a LARGE DECAF COFFEE with 4 CREAMS PLEASE."

"Smalldikaff"

No, LARGE DECAF WITH 4 CREAMS.

The screen, mercifully, is in English. It's correct.

"adallufsivintytupleasepullarind"

...Just another Manic Monday!

A sidebar, as my friend Kevin would say:
My father, in Paris, with itchy toe - I assume, athlete's foot, tried out his high school French in a drug store... and apparently tried to order cheese for his shoe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woodyalikfryswifdat?

M3

Footnote: Here in Texas hit's leaded or unleaded. Coffee that is.

Tea is better known as Tae; swaaet or unswaaet. And that comes automatically with aice.