Saturday, October 23, 2010

CATCHING UP

There's apparently a force called Blog Momentum or BlogMo which causes bloggers to continue their output as it's encouraged by the mass of what you have written before. I am immune, but it's not completely my fault.

I am at work most of the day and it would be hell to try to do this on my Blackberry, with which I have a love/hate relationship. And my at-work computer comes with a prominent warning that corporate can see all we do. Well, if they want to see this they can track it down. Who knows what the surveillance weasels would think of my style or thoughts? I'd rather not 'share.'

When I get home it seems I just don't have the mojo to blog.

Maybe the work benumbs me.

Also, as I have blogged before, I can't log in through Explorer because it wants me to do whatever-the-hell-it is that I have already done (something with cookies - I stopped looking for solutions and have to get in through FireFox, which isn't, but probably should be, my default browser.

Now that I have laid that out, I have also forgotten what I was going to write about.

No comments: