Thursday, April 12, 2007

FOR DUMMIES

Have you seen the collection they have? Everythingin the universe is covered.

WIPING YOURSELF FOR DUMMIES
EYEBROW TWEEZING FOR DUMMIES
BROW FURROWING FOR DUMMIES
YAWNING FOR DUMMIES
WRITING A BOOK FOR DUMMIES FOR DUMMIES
and on and on.

Terri saved me, with PHOTOSHOP FOR DUMMIES. I need it. I am so helpless, even after watching ten videos on how to do it (really: it's their special gift... ten videos... online and reasonably short.)

Meanwhile I can't help but notice that VOLVO has a new tech gadget - a heartbeat monitor for your car.

The woman approaches her car on a rooftop parking ramp, in the dark, after working late. Her Volvo sits alone. She pulls out her key chain and the key fob indicates a HEARTBEAT in her car. She smartly leaves the area.


I wonder how tuned the thing is? Say there are two teenagers in the car, making out furiously. Would the keything explode, start a fire in the owner's purse, setting off another explosion of pepper spray and aerosol perfume?

I saw another ad (not that I was looking) for a male 'ahem' stimulant. It's like a breath strip. You place it under your tongue when you are ready for action. I wonder if they backfire and can make your tongue hard and uh, elongated?

No comments: