Saturday, November 08, 2008

WHAT WAS ONCE A KODAK MOMENT IS NOW A PHOTOSHOP MOMENT

I am about to start looking through the almost 600 pictures I took on vacation. I like to let a period of time pass so the pictures wiil be great memory triggers - so here it comes. Then I'll do a Shutterfly book. We keep these on the coffee table, open to a new page each day. I regret I didn't stop the car more often and take more pictures. Yellowstone was breathtaking over and over again - there are distinct areas which each have amazing beauty. It's incredible. And I really wasn't expecting to be as blown away as I was. After Yellowstone we flew back to Salt Lake City then drove to Sundance. We'd been there several times and it was very familiar but still good.

TIVO can call up pictures from this computer for display upstairs on the 60" Sony -- Amazing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob, Tom from Kodak here.
You certainly were in some great locations for picture taking!
Sorry though, "Photoshop moment" just doesn't have the same ring to it ;-)

-tom