Tuesday, July 19, 2005

NO MILK TODAY

I had a sociology teacher in college who was very cool. I'm sure he was experiencing the late 60s counterculture in full splendor.

One day while his class sat waiting, and waiting, and waiting, we began to wonder if it was part of a sociology experiment to see how we would behave; if there would emerge a leader or leaders, if anarchy would reign, if we'd just leave (and perhaps get a 'cut' - and you only got so many cuts, you couldn't afford to squander them. I know I couldn't.)

Finally, after what I remember to be a worthy wait, he sauntered in and without a word wrote "NO MILK TODAY" on the blackboard and walked out.

I have been caught up in the flotsam of life, with little time to devote to the Blog; I am crunching my other website work to try to get it up and in order in the next week or so. Turns out there's more work to it than I had estimated.

How sad that I am so uncool that I have to reach way back to find a way to say I haven't got anything for the blog!

No comments: