Thursday, May 11, 2006

IDOL

Must blog how stunned I am that Chris got voted out of American Idol last night. Kat should have been out.

I thought Elliott would have been pulled, based on his lack of camera-friendly charisma.

Chris is the best all around. Maybe the fact that he's a rocker hurt somehow.

As for Kat, the other "lowest voted," I figured, wrongly, I admit, that women would support one of their own right to the end - who the camera LOVES - though I don't like her singing voice.

Now it's anyone's win, because the people voting are clearly using different criteria than mine.

Notice that every star they've had on 'coaching' the hopefuls praised Chris. I am certain he'll land a contract with some record company and he'll do well.

Taylor remains the showman.

Elliott has stepped up his singing but he's got low charisma.

Kat is pretty.

Al Gore won the popular vote.

Go figure.

No comments: