Tuesday, May 09, 2006

SCORPIONMAN

Our superhero drives a dinky white truck.

But inside is a master chemist's mix of lethal brew. Beware, oh slithery things of the creep! Beware, you arachnid nightmares of hairy legs and evil eye!

The only thing is, he's missing his appointment today. Did a jiggled canister gas him? Did the insect population grab him hostage like a reporter trapped by insurgents? I fear for Richard. He could be in for a magic carpet ride of red ants!

Just yesterday I spotted a rather large bodied spider lurking under a few leaves. Remember when James Bond had one slowly walk over his he-man chest in an early movie of the series? Look closely next time - there's a sheet of glass between Sean C and the nasty tarantula.

But there's no sheet of sissy glass in my front yard where I dare to walk. Because I clearly have lost most of my mind.

No comments: