Thursday, May 04, 2006

RAIN

(The Beatles)

There probably is a way to add audio to Blogs, but I'll bet it costs $97 or $79. MANY add on programs that claim to do amazing things are at those price points. I know, the hard way.

I thought it'd be interesting to record a few seconds of the rain on our metal roof. A few miles away they had 100mph winds and golf ball size hail. Heck. It's Texas. We have softball sized FOG.

Very little thunder so far, so the dog seems to be okay - and darn if we didn't get a boom as I was half through this sentence!

And again.

And she's got the pill... and the shakes.

I admit I enjoyed thunder storms a lot before I became a property owner. Now there are sometimes consequences.

Many of my million+ wildflower seeds are missing in action (or inaction). But I suppose this rain will help the ones that did germinate.

Boy is this boring. Sorry. Blame it on the low pressure front.

And I'm tired from solving a big problem in our internet biz tonight. Too bad I can't explain it to anyone except my partner in the biz, because nobody would understand.

Oh - V Fox, Mexico's Pres. must have had the talk from our state department. Now he won't sign the drug legalization law. Just when I thought he/they were enlightened. I mean, look, prohibition didn't work here. And the "Drug War" is a big waste of money and manpower in my opinion. Don't get me started on this political gamesmanship stunt! Talk about addiction! Washington is addicted to hypocrisy.

No comments: