Sunday, June 11, 2006

IRONY

Saturday I bought a chisel. The chisel was apparently made improperly (forged?) as the blade is uneven and unusable. Does that mean I was chiseled? I need to inspect things before I buy them!

---

And how's this - I can't find a replacement rechargeable battery for my drill for under $40 and I can buy a NEW drill with TWO batteries and flashlight for $50? Something odd going on here.

---

And to those who think there is no objective reality, that we're all in some holographic hallucination (The Matrix?) I ask: then what would dreams be?

---

My new weedwacker has a "bump and go" feature - you bump it on the reel when the cord gets short, and it auto-feeds more. Except it doesn't. My last one didn't either. Don't these things ever work? Maybe I am simply and totally inept.

No comments: