Wednesday, June 07, 2006

TO THE HOSPITAL

Today I am away from the computer to accompany Terri to the hospital where she will have a minor surgery. It's also a minor hospital. Should be interesting for some observations.

I don't like hospitals. Bad memories.

I'll post more below when we return.

..... Back now .....

Terri's just fine, thank you for asking.
Her operation took about 15 minutes! Under a local.

The hospital was a wonder! Flowing waterfalls (symbollizing the flow of money from patient to doctor.) - Tropical fish, many plants, comfortable seating, an expresso bar, music in the parking garage... this is as good a stairway to heaven as I've seen.

No antiseptic smell. Radar toilets and wash water. The only thing that seemed strange was the staff didn't seem that happy. Just a vibe, but that's what I noticed. Of course the surgeon was god-like, but you expect that.

No comments: