Friday, August 26, 2005

Amazing Amanda

Boy do I see an opportunity. If only I had the money to make it happen! Maybe some kind soul will enable my idea and cut me in. As you read, you'll envision other applications and just know that you are a dirty PERV. My idea is clean and provides a badly needed social service.

Amazing Amanda is a toy, created by Judy Shackelford, a vet of the toy industry for more than 40 years. AA employs digital technologies, including speech-recognition and memory chips, radio frequency tags and scanners, and facial robotics.
Amazing Amanda is a blond, blue-eyed figure.

"Hello, my name is Amanda," the doll replied as Ms. Shackelford smiled warmly at its rosy face. "We're going to have the best time together," the doll promised.

The 18-inch-tall doll promises - right on the box it will be sold in - to "listen, speak and show emotion." Man, that's better than a lot of marriages! Ding ding ding! Hot idea time!

I see a 5 foot 6 inch bar-stool sitting version. She's for guys who can't get NEAR a real woman and is friendly and 'appropriate.' I know what you PERVs are thinking, but that's just WRONG.

After a few, I think when AA says nice affirming things, any guy would feel better, and isn't that 90% of the bar business? Every bar owner would want several.

Talk about a conversation piece.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bob,
Sounds great. What about 5'7"?
And is she empathetic about men's Research?

Your Westerly Neighbor