Wednesday, November 16, 2005

AN IDEA INFECTS MY BRAIN

It hit me. Why don't I set up a blog for this community? This gated, luxury-home community? Where would it lead? What content would be in it? Would I open pandorra's gold box? Or become an administrative nightmare? Might be interesting.
Not sure where that'll lead. Lawsuits? Men-in-Black surveilance? Shunning? (PS: I opened it but only one other person knows about it so far.) I'll become a BLOGLORD, yeah, that's it.

For some reason (thanks to you) my blogs both experienced big spikes in readership Monday. Tuesday was back to normal. Not sure why. But I appreciate it. Thank you! I do try to keep them moving and interesting, though I don't think there's enough humor in this one. I'll do better.

Today I must reach into the pool and do the chemistry check. You have to reach a few feet down - surface water is like a Catholic who only goes to church on Easter and Christmas, I guess. Last night was our first cool night - it'll be interesting to see how quickly the water cools. I will probably fall in. Can't believe I haven't dropped my phone in there yet. Or tripped while carrying the acid.

My website is also increasing month to month, and I am seriously ready to start another, though a different kind, and this next one will be through a different method of construction - much easier too, I hope. The program I use now is incredibly time consuming, mechanically, and the new one which I have obtained looks much simpler. Time will tell.

There are many stories of those who retire on internet money and I admit I like the idea. I just hope the state of that money-making isn't like last-in on the pyramid scheme. I sure have learned a lot in the months I've been doing this! There IS a lot to learn.

Here's a fun thing for you: we are now on our 4th landscaper who took my box of seeds and was a no-show on both his 'today or tommorrow' promise to do the work Monday. I call this the curse of the landscaper!

PS: He just called and said "tomorrow" again. Did you know that weeds can laugh? I know I heard them.

No comments: