Friday, February 24, 2006

COMMERCIAL WORK #2

This was a pleasure - the folks at the studio (TEQUILA MOCKINGBIRD) were very nice and friendly, the producer specific (you WANT direction) and the studio SOUND wonderful.

Over many years, I've heard myself on TV, radio, and in cinema... on many many radios and radio stations over the years, and many many studios. I have a home studio (almost state of the art). So when I am impressed, that's saying something!

How does it come to be? Skill, equipment synergism, acoustic design.

There's now an incumbent in east Texas with one gooooood commercial, if I do say so.

Wish I had kept count... I wouldn't be surprised if I've done 10,000 commercials in my career (unfortunately, most were for radio stations I worked at and I was not paid separately.) I've done an audio book, movie trailers, announced and acted. I love it all.

No comments: