Thursday, March 20, 2008

VIDEO? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Two weeks of almost full time tries and fails to get this video together. I can do an audio in minutes. Why, then, am I so obsessed with completing it? Because I need some flash (no pun) on the website which I will direct high dollar clients to view. So far my attempts have been thwarted by not knowing the software well enough, making dumb mistakes, disappearing files, and publishing software which is incompatible with the hosting software I've chosen (and may discard due to its poor performance.)

I've learned a lot.

My buddy who used to own a production house said to count on $1000 to $2000 per minute of finished pro video - I can understand that as there are so many decisions to make and tweaks to tweak. Audio is much, much easier (also my work all of my adult life.)

No comments: