Sunday, August 17, 2008

FACEBOOK

FACEBOOK might be over. I just recently joined it. Under the theory that by the time it gets around to me...

It IS interesting how the program lassos friends' contacts for you to see, in case you know someone and want to add them to your list. So far it won't acknowledge my email addresses, which is good because that list is populated with homeowners throughout this development, VERY tenuous biz contacts, rapscallions, neer-do-wells and reprobates. It'd be pretty darn pesterfull to have the automaton ask them all if they wanted to acknowledge me.

I enjoy the line you are supposed to fill out to bring the world up to date on what you are doing right now. It's a fun goof. Hey, that's what I want to be when I grow up - a fun goof.

The picture I posted is from a beach in the leeward islands (West Indies.)

I searched for classmates. They look old. Apparently they try to look younger by: growing facial hair (me) - wearing a hat or hiding baldness (me) - or marrying the younger second wife (maybe that's their daughter?)

What not to show: gut, formal pose in suit, triple chins, disco clothes, leisure suit, afro.

No comments: