Thursday, September 08, 2005

Bob's Blog is disturbed. Some say, "So is Bob!"

A disturbing trend: I am starting to get comments which are only thinly disguised come-ons for other websites or blogs. I suppose it's good to know I've been FOUND, but I suspect the latest deal is to tease all the blogs you can. When I find these, I delete them. So if you see a delete, that's what it was. (I got three in about 2 hours to the blog entry above. This is just crap. I hope Blogger support finds a way to eliminate this - a new form of spam... we'll call it Blog Clog.)

But I sure do welcome YOUR comments. You can add one at the end of each entry.

Fall is in the air. The swimming pool water is now only 82 degrees. We slept with the window open last night. Fall is the season for punishment gluttony as we've begun talks with our THIRD landscaper. The first two were, to be very polite, inadequate. THIS one comes from a neighbor who knows better, as she's a master gardener. I expect to faint when I see his quote. MY quote will be, "...hhhholyyyyyyy" WHAM! The WHAM! will be went I hit the floor.

No comments: