Thursday, September 15, 2005

The only thing to fear is that @^@%$!!! snake!

I was on the phone today and looking out the office window. Suddenly I go silent as what looks to me like a larger non-garter snake is making its way across the driveway toward the house. It disappeared into the weeds and grass at approximately the electric meter.

Some people say SNAKES ARE OUR FRIENDS. THEY EAT MICE.

I say, Bring the mice ON - you devil-worshipping snake crazies. Mice cute. Snakes NOT. I have mice traps. I don't have SNAKE #%#%$@ TRAPS.

It would have been impolite to drop the phone and make a run for my snake gun but by the time I got it, this reptile was hidden. It skated across the hot concrete like a hardened roller derby girl.

The trouble is, I know it's there.

Look at the Saturday, June 11th blog entry. LOOK. I mean it. Archives on the right.

I'm going for the valium.

No comments: