Saturday, October 08, 2005

Jessica Biel sexiest woman on earth.

Says Esquire magazine.*

And I never heard of her. Now, assuming that they didn't pick Rita, the coffee girl at the Truck You Truck stop in Henderson, Nevada, or someone with more limited circulation, then this clearly shows I am out of touch. And that's troubling.

Esquire ran a gimmick where they revealed her in installments from the feet up... so horndog college and high school guys could assemble a life size poster for their own 'purposes.' My guess was Jessica Alba... she seems hot, is on a cresting wave of notariety.

But no, they picked someone who's been in the media and completely off my radar.

The troubling thing is I DON'T CARE. Is this because I've been busy, distracted, or my hormone levels are low? Yes, I am happily married, but I like to think I keep up on the - how to say this - state of the art.


*note this subject is possibly a blog traffic spiker. I will see and report back (see blog below this about that.) Jessica, in case you Google yourself (down boys!) and find this... I hope you don't feel used.

No comments: