Monday, October 10, 2005

LOST 2nd Season

LOST is running in Second Season form. Since we binged on Season One via DVD ('cept the last 4 episodes which we are about to savor) and since there should be an order to these things, we must:

1- not watch season 2 till on DVD, because it would be out of sync, spoil the suspense, reveal too much, etc.

2- avoid promos. Look - he's still alive! Look - new faces! Look - a startling development! So the promos pop up while watching TV and I roll my eyes back in my head and go "lalalalalalalalalalalalala" for 20 seconds.

Watching LOST has been like a teenager discovering a certain sin. (I'll not do that it is bad. What's that? I like that. I love that. More. More!!!!)

Read posts below - I started out thinking it was dumb, then was pimped out!)

No comments: