Tuesday, January 24, 2006

LIKE A FART IN AN ELEVATOR?

Egad! (You never see Egad anymore. Let's bring it back, whatayada say? My god, spell check never heard of Egad.) Egad! My site suffered yesterday like those trapped in an elevator with a bean eatin' cretin.

Very little viewership yestiddy. And here I thought the story of our concert night out was at the very least, long.

Or maybe the metric software company had a holiday. Maybe a mouse gnawed through a wire.

At one radio station I worked at/managed, we had snakes in the transmitter building. Some nice guy put a Styrofoam cup full of baby snakes on my desk. And they say managers aren't loved!

Well, if no varmint did the chaw (VARMINT - now THAT'd be a Texas breath mint name, if ever there was one!), I'm going to have to get either more opinionated or more serious or funnier or use bigger or smaller words. That's for sure!

No comments: