Saturday, April 22, 2006

KILLING ME SOFTLY

(Roberta Flack)

I was just out spraying Instant Sprayee Cough/Bug Killer That's More Friendly to the Environment Than It Is To You and was thinking about an article I read in today's paper. Some guy tried to commit suicide by firing a nail gun into his head. TWELVE TIMES. I was wondering why he stopped? Maybe to run to the hardware store to get longer nails? What could he have been thinking?



One: Ouch. Hey, I guess I'm still alive,

Two: Ouch. Darn. Darn? Hmm. Still alive.

Three: Ouch. Man, I should have read the instructions.

Four: Ouch. Man, this hurts more than my tatoo did.

Five: Ouch. Come ON. Wonder what this looks like. Can I make it to the mirror?

Six: Ouch. Maybe I should shoot faster.

Seven Eight Nine. OUCH OUCH OUCH. Maybe I have a really thick skull.

Ten. OUCH. Should have tried sleeping pills. Or Celine Dion CDS.

Eleven, OUCH. Don't suppose I could get my money back because the blood will scare the return dude.

Twelve. OUCH! Ok, Jesus, I get it. My bad. Hello, 911?

The docs took the nails out with a needle nose pliers and a drill. The guy is still alive.

When they call your number, they only call it once. Till then, they aren't calling.

No comments: