Tuesday, July 03, 2007

iPHONE

I don't have or want one, but they sure look cool! I have a new phone that does more than I care about. But those iPHONE ads got me thinking...

Imagine this - this is not available, but perhaps it could be. It's a marriage of utility and technology. I call it utilogy. Okay, here's the thing - you enter a website and answer a whole slew of questions about your likes and dislikes. These answers are verified by your new EverythingPHONE which also has a lie detector built in. The website is an offshoot of a dating/mating service. Hooked up (here's where it gets REALLY good!) to micro-GPS targeting. In a - ahem - social situation it'll give you a screen pointer to the EverythingPHONE carried by the person who most matches your desires. Huh? Wouldn't that sell?

Great ideas are simple ones. Wipe out loneliness and rule the world!

No comments: