Thursday, August 31, 2006

PAINTERS

Once again the house is infested with painters. We are doing a lot of wall geography this time - hallways and dining room. One wall must be 25 feet high. It's a big job. After just seeing their prep work I remain convinced I couldn't do this in 100 years. If we really did choose good colors, then this was a worthwhile investment. Those colors though... are worrisome, even though we've reviewed them again and again in all lighting conditions. Fact is, you never REALLY know till it's too late. Wish us luck.

Meanwhile I am trapped in my office. It beats a jail cell but just feeling the restriction wears on me. But there's no option. I should be around to check up and insure that the right color goes on the right wall.

These guys take long lunch breaks - but luckily we pay by the job.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments: