Sunday, August 20, 2006

WHO AND WHERE?

I have a tracker that shows me how many people come to this blog - and it now even maps their location. TURKEY? ISTANBUL? JERSEY CITY? MEDIA OHIO? and many others where I have no known friends, that I know of. I realize that's the nature of the world wide web, but I cannot think what would draw those people. I don't have subjects which are controversial or sensational.

A friend has pictures - many pictures - on his site - and a collection of some sexy tennis star which apparently is part of the reason he just hit 1,000,000 views.

My life is too mundane for that kind of thing - even though there are some semi-famous folks down the street - you rarely see them.

I would like to say WELCOME to all those who happen in. I'll try to give you more in the near future - more clever or wry or pictures of spiders and other neighbors.
I can't imagine what brings you here, but thanks for the viewing! Please come back.

No comments: