Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Ask me the right question.

First of all, the AC seems to be fixed. Just in case you read several of these entries, you'll be happy for us. Also, the igniter on the outdoor grill has been fixed, though I never officially noted that, because it signals a change from wife cooking to husband cooking, propane explosions, arm hair burns, and spider flambe'.

Second, a request.

The day after my friend asked me if there were any scorpions, I saw my first one.

The day after my friend asked if I had seen any snakes, I saw one.

The day after my friend asked if I had seen any rattle snakes, I drove over a long snake. Its pedigree unknown, I shrieked like a school girl. I hate snakes.

So if you are my friend, or even if not, will you please ask if I have seen any killer babes with long hair, in spike heels and mini skirts?

No comments: