Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The stain! The stain!

Today was "POWER WASH THE DRIVEWAY" Day in anticipation of the Acid Stain the Driveway Day, tomorrow, if it doesn't rain. Tomorrow is also Go to the Dentist Day. Boy, the fun is lining up, ready to land, isn't it?

We broke down (broke could be a key word) and hired a guy who says He's A Professional. That's for the driveway. The dentist has an office and all, and I assume he's licensed. His last name is Butcher. WHAT WAS I THINKING?

Well, with sufficient Nitrous Oxide, the dental visit will be painless, or I won't care if it is. I just wish I could get a tank home here for when the stain starts to run. If you scroll back deep enough in the archive, you can see MY initial attempts at staining concrete. (Back when you could send pictures to the blog - that feature is very broken lately.)

350 driveway-feet of that orange color would qualify for an open pharmacy of pain killer, wouldn't it?

No comments: