Monday, May 23, 2005

Smile and say THAT HURTS

I can't get pictures to post since the last one down below. It seems to be a jam in the software trail, which is free anyway, so you can't complain too loudly or they'll send nuns to whack your knuckles with 3 sided rulers that HURT.

And now, ONE WEEK after my digital camera's warranty expires, it won't work properly. Get this: cost new: about $270. MINIMUM cost to fix - no matter what - by the manufacturer - $220 plus shipping $25.

Do you think there are robots in Japan that can figure out how to squeeze that warranty period?

Konica-Minolta, I love your camera, but not your nasty repair policy!

I don't know what to do - it takes pictures, but the viewfinder doesn't work. So I have to compose on that tiny screen which is all but impossible to see in any light anyway.

Maybe I should hit it hard - it's gonna cost the cost of a new one anyway. UNLESS by some miracle of East-West cooperation, they grant me a GRACE PERIOD, and fix it free, since it was so CLOSE to warranty anyway.

Ladies and gentlemen, place your bets.

No comments: