Tuesday, May 17, 2005

No pictures - just like radio!

Over the past few daysI have been sending pictures through all sorts of media to this blog with no results. I haven't tried smoke signals, but if I had the software, I might.

What worries me is that there are MANY multiples (think the Olsen Twins in an infinity mirror) of the same pictures out there in cyberspace somewhere, since the software I have tried says 'picture successfully published...'

Maybe somewhere there's a censor.

Maybe Bob Sagett will do a show - Stupid Pictures That Didn't Make It To the Blogs. Right, Bob. Revive that career. (A friend knows him and says he's a nice guy - I think he looks like the suck Student Council president from my high school... he was friendly to me to ask for a vote, but never before or after. I think he became a doctor. I wish him a latex allergy.)

Anyway, if you see pictures there will have been a breakthrough. If you see them on your radio, well, you might try another kind of mushroom on that pizza.

No comments: